Full time, remote
The company and the job
Our new Sales Manager (m/f/d) will be responsible for the sales of Banke ApS products across Europe, working in close collaboration with the Head of Commercial activities to prioritize and plan focus areas and activities to maximize sales growth in the coming period.
Banke ApS is focused on battery- or hydrogen-electric solutions for niche markets within heavy-duty vehicles, and our existing customer focus will be largely unchanged. However, the changes we see in the market are creating opportunities at a rapid rate in all our focus segments. This requires additional manpower to identify and prioritize these opportunities.
The main tasks of the successful candidate include:
- Ensuring sustained and profitable sales growth of our Power Take-Off product lines.
- Analysis of the strengths and weaknesses in sales, and identification of optimization potential.
- Monitoring and enhancing the effectiveness of sales and distribution processes, systems, and strategies.
- Analysis and evaluation of the competition (market share, product range, value proposition).
- Recommending periodic list-price adjustments as well as discounts on a case-by-case basis.
- Participating in exhibitions.
- Ensuring valid documentation and information for operations.
- Performing other related duties as requested by the Board of Directors.
The successful candidate will have experience in technical B2B project sales involving mechatronics, power electronics, and/or hydraulic solutions. You do not necessarily need an engineering background, but you will have a strong interest in technical issues and the ability to rapidly gain deep technical knowledge about our product range. International sales experience in a comparable industry is required, ideally within the field of heavy-duty working vehicles such as refuse vehicles and mobile cranes.
The right candidate shows an entrepreneurial mindset with a clear focus on results. The new Sales Manager is able and willing to drive sales across countries and product areas. We are looking for a person with a high level of intercultural competence, a can-do attitude, and the will to succeed. The candidate has a structured and analytical approach to sales, strong communication skills, and a strong passion for technology.
Due to the international nature of our business, you will be comfortable with a high degree of travel. You will most likely work from their home office, though with Banke ApS’ offices in Sønderborg as your formal location.
In addition to this you are:
- Fluent in German/English and maybe Danish
- An experienced sales manager with a proven track record
- A good negotiator
- Comfortable with technically complex products
- Comfortable being the point of contact for our key customers
We will look favorably at candidates residing in Southern Denmark or Northern Germany but we are flexible in this regard. We will appreciate seeing you in Sønderborg on a monthly basis once you are up and running on the job.