Part-time job for a student
Banke ApS is currently looking for a master’s degree student to join our team in the role of Administrative Assistant.
Your role will be to support our managing director with the day-to-day tasks.
- support in the preparation of various reports and presentations
- collecting and preparing information for meetings
- search mass media for related articles
- taking dictation and writing them up subsequently
- ad hoc administrative tasks
- you have good Danish and English language skills, both written and oral
- you have a strong organizational mindset
- you have skills and experience in Excel and PowerPoint
- you are proactive and helpful with a can-do attitude
- you pay attention to detail
- you have 5-10 hours per week to dedicate to the job
Our office is in Sønderborg. There is a possibility to work remotely sometimes but most of the time you are required to be in the office.
If you have any questions, please contact Larysa Luzinska at email@example.com, +45 5151 0895.